Level One – “Show You Care”
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Sign our petition at the bottom of this page
- Spread the word – tell your friends about our initiative and share our website through email and social media.
Level Two – “Doing a Little More”
- Become a member and/or make a donation to FORT-VI
- Send an email to the Premier email@example.com to show your support.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local paper expressing your thoughts about a rail trail.
- Print and distribute the FORT-VI poster and/or info cards
Level Three – “Going the Extra Mile”
- Become a liaison in your local community to support and promote this initiative by joining the FORT-VI Working Group. Contact us at through our contact page
You can help by adding your support by signing our petition below. The wording for our petition (which you can read by clicking ‘READ THE PETITION’ button) is:
I support removal of the track on the E&N rail bed north of Langford and converting the corridor into a non-motorized, multi-use, community trail.
NOTE: Non-motorized includes e-bikes which are generally classified as bicycles because they only have a small motor to assist a rider’s pedal power.