Level One – “Show You Care”
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Sign our petition at the bottom of this page
- Spread the word – tell your friends about our initiative and share our website through email and social media.
Level Two – “Doing a Little More”
- Become a member and/or make a donation to FORT-VI
- Send an email to the Premier email@example.com to show your support.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local paper expressing your thoughts about a rail trail.
- Print and distribute the FORT-VI poster and/or info cards
Level Three – “Going the Extra Mile”
- Become a liaison in your local community to support and promote this initiative by joining the FORT-VI Working Group. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help by adding your support by signing our petition below. The wording for our petition (which you can read by clicking ‘READ THE PETITION’ button) is:
I support removal of the track on the E&N rail bed north of Langford and converting the corridor into a non-motorized, multi-use, community trail.
NOTE: Non-motorized includes e-bikes which are generally classified as bicycles because they only have a small motor to assist a rider’s pedal power.